1237 Potter Drive, Manotick
Here’s the family home you’ve been waiting for!
Located in an established mature area of Manotick, this home offers all your family will desire for many years to come. Lovely in-ground pool, beautiful mature landscaping on a large private lot, gorgeous & spacious renovated kitchen plus large sized principal rooms.
The main level features all hardwood floors in the principal rooms. The living room, dining room and family room are all spacious with abundant room for any gathering of friends and family. The renovated kitchen is extra special with built-in wall oven, microwave and cooktop. The center island offers a bar sink for added convenience. There’s even a 3 season sunroom off the kitchen leading out to the pool and backyard.
Upstairs, you’ll find three lovely sized bedrooms and a master that features a huge custom built dressing room/walk-in closet as well as a renovated master ensuite featuring dual vanity areas, deep corner soaker spa tub and a huge glassed in shower stall.
The basement is fully finished and features an office, family room with fireplace, gym with special flooring, a crafts room, a workshop area and ample storage.
Here is a home that will keep your family happy for many years to come and located in one of Ottawa’s premier locations!
- Large foyer with ceramic tile floors.
- As you enter this home, the main hall is open to the second level with a impressive curved staircase leading to that level.
- All hardwood floors on the main level were re-finished in 2017.
- To the left is the formal living room. This spacious area is perfect for more formal gatherings of friends and family.
- Next is the large dining room. Here you can celebrate those special occasions such as birthdays and anniversaries. You’ll also enjoy family feasts during those special holiday times of the year.
- The kitchen is huge and was fully renovated in 2009 plus the induction stove was installed in 2019. You’ll find many features here including granite countertops, built-in microwave, built-in convection oven, bar sink, soft close drawers and more.
- The family room features a gas fireplace and ample space to meet your family’s needs. This area is perfect for getting your family together at the end of a busy day.
- The main floor laundry room was recently updated with new laundry sink/vanity combination.
- Main floor powder room was fully renovated in 2009.
- Finally there is the fabulous 3 season sunroom. This area was added in 2014. It was constructed with engineer approval and permits. It’s a fabulous place to enjoy from Spring through to the Fall.
- Upstairs you’ll find four good sized bedrooms including a spacious master bedroom with full ensuite bathroom.
- The master offers you space for all your furniture placement including ample room for a king size bed. You’ll also find a spacious dressing room/closet with tons of customized storage space. This bedroom was renovated in 2016 including the hardwood floors.
- The ensuite bathroom was fully renovated in 2013. It offers a corner Jacuzzi tub (original), porcelain heated floors, large glass enclosed shower stall, porcelain wall tiles, two sinks, granite counters and pot lighting.
- All three secondary bedrooms are very generously sized and perfect for tots, teens or guests. They all feature ceiling fans and closet organizers.
- The main bathroom is perfect for the rest of the family and features newer ceramic floors and acrylic tub.
- A hallway linen closet completes this level.
- The lower level offers a fully finished basement for all your family’s needs.
- The large family room offers a natural gas fireplace, engineered hardwood floors (2013), some built-in storage and is wired for surround sound as well as being sound insulated.
- The office area is a great space for an in- home office or study area.
- The crafts room is perfect for the budding artist. You’ll have your own private space to paint, knit, sew or do other crafts.
- The gym area has had special flooring installed for added protection.
- Under the stairs is a large pantry, great for storing your extra supplies.
- The workshop area is perfect for home renovations, woodworking or other projects.
- The utility area and storage area completes the basement.
- Fabulous location in executive neighbourhood.
- In-ground pool separated by fencing for safety. (gas line for gas heater. Presently heated with solar panels on roof)
- Professionally built three season screened in sun room.
- Lush landscaping both front and back.
- Large 147.67 x 225.72 ft lot.
Roof – 2016
New shingle including shed. New skylight.
Permitted and engineer approved. Three season. Ceiling fan and fully screened.
New septic system 2009. Old bed remained in place.
Front door, shutter, front interlocking— 2010
New front door, exterior shutters and front interlocking.
Professional designed and installed fire pit and patio.
Windows & doors —2015
All new low E argon windows. New exterior doors (except front).
Garage doors and openers—2011
New doors and openers.
New compressor 2019.
Backyard deck & invisible fencing (for pets)
New deck backyard 2013
Solar panels on roof for heating. Gas line is installed. Pool pump (variable speed) new in 2015. Area pre-wired
for hot tub.
Full renovation. Induction cooktop 2019
Main floor powder room—2009
Hardwood floors main level—2017
All main level hardwoods refinished 2017.
Main Floor Family room
New fireplace with remote 2018
Newer laundry tub / vanity combination.
Master bedroom / dressing area
Fully renovated in 2016 including custom closet organizer, hardwood floors.
Main bathroom 2nd level.
Updates: newer acrylic tub, ceramic floors
|Address: 1237 Potter Drive, Manotick||Neighbourhood: Manotick|
|Price: $979,900||Lot size: 147.67 x 225.72 FT|
|Style: SINGLE FAMILY 2 STOREY||Type: Residential|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 3|
|Garage: 2 CAR ATTACHED WITH INSIDE ACCESS||Basement: FULLY FINISHED|
|Inclusions: Fridge, built-in stove, built-in microwave, induction cooktop, dishwasher, washer, dryer, central vac & all tools, central air, all lighting fixtures & ceiling fans, all window coverings and treatments, all water treatment equipment, in-ground pool and all related equipment & accessories, two auto garage door openers with remotes, hot water tank, remote for gas fireplace in main level family room, two TV mounts. shed||Exclusions:|
|Year built: 1987 approx||Taxes: $6,72.00 2020 (approx.)|
Living Room: 13.5 x 15.7
Dining room: 13.5 x 14.0
Kitchen: 14.1 x 12.0
Eating area: 14.0 x 12.0
Family Room: 13.5 x 17.2
3 season sun room: 12.8 x 14.0
Powder rm: 2 Piece
Master bedroom: 13.7 x 15.10
Drssing area/closet: 12.7 x 12.0
Ensuite bathroom: 13.7 x 9.10
Bedroom #2: 10.10 x 13.7
Bedroom #3: 12.8 x 12.2
Bedroom #4: 11.2 x 13.6
Main Bathroom: 4 piece
Family/Play room: 29.0 x 13.0
Office: 12.0 x 12.4
Craft room: 12.5 x 15.8
Gym: 12.6 x 12.10
Workshop: 13.0 x 11.5
Utility / Storage: