1692 River Road
Just over 1/2 acre lot on River Road.
Fabulous potential! 1 1/2 storey home excellent for firsttimes, downsizers or those looking to build their dream home on this lovely lot.
Renovated eat-in kitchen features newer cabinetry, countertops, tile backsplash, crown moldings, built-in microwave, ceramic tile floor & scenic bow window.
Newer windows throughout, renovated bathroom, Natural gas furnace (2012), newer water softener & water pressure tank. Roof approx 10 years old.
The main floor features 2 bedrooms, spacious living room and an eat-in kitchen and a 3 piece bathroom.
The second level offers a 3rd bedroom and a loft that is presently used as a bedroom.
Upgrades also include interior doors upgraded to colonial style and 3 newer exterior doors.
Basement has potential for large rec-room.
- Spacious renovated eat-in kitchen feature fridge, stove, dishwasher & built-in Microwave/hood-fan.
- Lovely scenic bay window.
- Ample eating area for everyday dining.
- Large living room offers good space to entertaining or curl up with a good book.
- Two bedrooms are located on this level as well. Perfect for those with mobility issues.
- The main bathroom was also renovated and features newer cabinets and a shower stall.
- Here you’ll find a large 3rd bedroom. Perfect for teens and tots. This bedroom will accommodate most furnishings.
- The loft area, presently used as a bedroom, has lots of flexible uses.
- The basement is unfinished. It offers a large space that can be upgraded to a large family / rec-room.
- Utility, laundry and storage are also on this level.
- The large garage is perfect for the handy person, car enthusiast and hobbyist. There’s lots of space here for a woodworking shop too.
- The main feature is the 1/2 acre lot. Here you can dream of your large expansive future home if this is in your plans. The neighbourhood is well know for large homes and this would fit right in at this location.
|Address: 1692 River Road||Neighbourhood: Manotick|
|Price: $349,900||Lot size: .596 acre|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 1|
|Garage: 2 car||Basement: unfinished|
|Inclusions: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, built-in microwave/hood-fan, washer, dryer, central air, water treatment & water pressure tank, drapery tracks & rods, shed, hot tub.||Exclusions: Electric fireplace|
|Year built: 1959 approx.||Taxes: $3,815.00 (appox) (2018)|
Living room: 12.0 x 13.10
Kitchen: 13.8 x 13.2
Bedroom: 10.0 x 10.0
Bedroom: 9.6 x 10.3
Bathroom: 3 piece
Bedroom: 10.5 x 15.6
Loft: 7.9 x 18.6
Unfinished Family room: 18.4 x 17.6
Garages / Outbuildings: