Welcome to this lovely home sitting on 1.03 acres of private escape. Quiet and peaceful are just a few words that describe this sought after location. You’ll find lots of space for your family to grow.
This home, built in 1998, offers many fine features aside from the great location. A wall of windows in the living room offers a postcard view of every season. The stone faced air tight fireplace on the main floor is warm and cozy during the winter months and can keep the entire main level heated. The dining room is perfect for family gatherings and special occasions. The kitchen is very well equipped and offers plenty of storage and counter space. The island also doubles as a breakfast bar!
The Master features a walk-in closet, luxurious 5 piece ensuite and access to a private deck. The secondary bathroom is spacious and perfect for the rest of the family or guests.
The fully finished basement offers a huge rec-room, den/office, spacious bedroom, full 3 piece bathroom and more.
The exterior is trouble free siding and vinyl windows. There’s the oversized double detached garage that’s perfect for all your toys.
- The living room offers a cozy surrounding with hardwood floors, large windows, a cathedral ceiling with ceiling fan and a wood burning air tight fireplace that can actually heat the home!
- The dining room features plenty of space for family gatherings. Hardwood floors, cove moldings and ceiling medallion all add to the warm atmosphere of this area.
- The kitchen is the meeting place and center of most homes. This one offers granite countertops, corner sink, newer faucets, corner window, ceramic backsplash, ceramic top stove, fridge with water dispenser, ceramic floors, track lighting and crown moldings. The center island is movable and features butcher block top and a breakfast bar. Also note the kitchen cupboards have been freshly sanded and re-finished.
- The master bedroom is very well sized and offers long lasting and easy care laminate flooring, a walk-in closet plus access to a private deck.
- The renovated 5 piece master ensuite features ceramic floor, double sinks, molded countertops, newer faucets, wainscoting, acrylic shower with rain shower head, relaxing soaker tub and shuttered windows. The walk-in closet for the master bedroom is located in the ensuite area.
- The main bathroom offers ceramic floors, newer sink and vanity, newer toilet, decorative wainscoting and white ceramic tub enclosure. A linen closet is also located in this main bathroom.
- The second bedroom also offers easy care laminate flooring and shutters on the window.
- Hardwood floors have also been installed in the main floor hallway.
- A great area for a nanny/guest suite or a place for the kids to call their own.
- 3 piece bathroom with ceramic floor and shower stall.
- Large bedroom with Berber carpeting.
- Office/den with Berber carpeting.
- Spacious rec-room with propane fueled fireplace.
- Private entrance from outside the home and an entrance from inside.
GARAGE (21 x 25)
- Oversized two car garage with functional wood stove. This garage has electric power for working on your projects or cars. Perfect for the handy person.
- There is also a convenient hot water outlet at the side of the home near the garage.
- Lovely landscaping.
- 1.03 acres of private setting.
- Freshly re-finished decks both off the dining room and master bedroom.
- All vinyl windows.
- Tons of room to park cars, ATVs, snowmobiles or trailer/campers.
- Lovely solarium.
- Private entrance to the lower level makes this a great space to turn into a rental income.
- There is a convenient storage shed which needs new shingles. The shingle have already been bought and will be included with the home.
- 7 minutes to HWY 7
- 45 minutes to Parliament Hill
- 15 minutes to Richmond
- 30 minutes to Barrhaven
- 25 Minutes to Kanata
- 30 minutes to Perth
- 20 minutes to Carleton Place
- Close to several golf courses
|Price: 374,900||Lot size: 1.03acre (150 x 300)|
|Style: Bungalow||Type: Residential|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 3|
|Garage: Detached oversized 2 car garage with electricity and wood stove||Basement: fully finished|
|Inclusions: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, all window coverings (except master white curtains), alarm system hardware, 2 auto garage door openers with remotes, wood stove in garage, hot water tank, all lighting fixtures, central air, ceiling fan, shed & uninstalled shingles||Exclusions: White curtains in master bedroom, workbench in garage, 4 steel shelves in garage|
|Year built: 1998||Taxes: $2,593.00 (2016)|
Living room: 13.10 x 19.0
Dining room: 11.9 x 11.2
Kitchen: 12.5 x 11.2
Master Bedrm: 11.0 x 15.4
Ensuite Bathrm: 5 piece
Bedrm #2: 11.0 x 9.4
Main Bathrm: 4 piece
Family / Recrm: 23.3 x 13.6
Bedrm #3: 10.6 x 14.3
Den / Office: 108 x 9.8
Bathrm: 3 piece
Garages / Outbuildings: