322 Calabar Court
Welcome to this pristine end unit bungalow situated backing onto the 18th fairway of the Stonebridge Golf Club. This home is on a quiet adult lifestyle cul-de-sac court. You’ll find all the piece and quiet you’re looking for.
This three bedroom three bathroom home has been excellently maintained. Gleaming hardwood floors and ceramic tiles grace the main level.
The living / dining room combination allows you to arrange these areas to your needs and desires. The large windows allows natural light to fill this area.
The eat-in kitchen provides plenty of storage and counter space. Granite counter tops and five stainless steel appliances are some of the highlights here.
The Primary bedroom is spacious and HAS a five piece luxury ensuite and a spacious walk-in closet.
The fully finished basement has a huge family room with gas fireplace, a full bathroom and a spacious bedroom that’s perfect for teens and guests.
This home is a rare find in today’s market so why wait to make this your home!
- Spacious foyer with custom front door glass and ceramic floors.
- Secondary bedroom is perfect for guests or can be used as a den or office space. Double door entry and California shutters highlight this room.
- As you walk down the hall you’ll notice hardwood floors grace the entire main level except in the bathrooms and laundry room.
- The powder room features upgraded brass and chrome faucets and a full wall of mirror.
- The living and dining room combination gives you plenty of space to arrange your furnishings to suit your needs and desires. The large windows allow abundant light to fill this room. Want more privacy? Hunter Douglas blinds as well as drapery are all included!
- The kitchen offers plenty of granite countertops, lots of cupboard storage, hardwood floors and five stainless steel appliances including the built-in microwave/hood-fan. And there is more! Ceramic backsplash, under cabinet lighting, pot lighting & more Hunter Douglas blinds are other features you’ll find here.
- The eating area is perfect for casual meals or to sit and enjoy the view of the golf course.
- The Primary bedroom is very well sized and offers you a spacious walk-in closet. Hardwood floors, crown moldings and California shutters are also highlights of this room.
- You’ll really enjoy the five piece ensuite bathroom. Here you’ll have two sinks, a separate tub and separate shower stall.
- You’ll also notice the nine foot ceilings and crown moldings through the main level.
- A large laundry room with cupboards and access to the two car garage complete this level.
- Down the stairs to the lower level you’ll notice the large windows that allow plenty of natural light in to fill this level.
- The huge family room features Berber carpets and a gas fireplace.
- This area offers ample room for entertaining or just enjoying the company of friends and family.
- There is a full bathroom on this level featuring ceramic floors and a molded tub/shower combination. Very convenient!
- A spacious bedroom is also located on this level. You’ll find plenty of closet space plus a large window with shutters.
- A huge utility/storage area offers you space galore to store your seasonal and seldom used items.
- The exterior of this home is outstanding!
- Beautiful and extensive landscaping front, side and back.
- Interlocking border and front walkway.
- Two car garage with automatic garage door opener and inside access to the home.
- Front porch to enjoy an evening cup of coffee or a chat with your neighbours.
- All brick exterior. No vinyl siding here!
- Large deck overlooking the 18th fairway of the golf course features glass panels for an unobstructed view.
- This deck comes with a newer awning that is retractable via remote control and can be secured in place. Perfect for those hot days when a little shade is welcome.
- Newer roof singles, 2018.
- Quiet cul-de-sac court location. No through traffic.
- Sought after location in the popular Stonebridge neighbourhood. Close to walking and bike paths, parks, shopping and public transportation.
For more information on this listing or to arrange a private viewing
please contact us by CLICKING HERE
|Address: 322 Calabar Court||Neighbourhood: Stonebridge|
|Price: 829,000.00||Lot size: 44.49’ x 120.76’|
|Style: End unit row bungalow3||Type: Residential|
|Builder: Monarch||Model: Masters|
|Garage: 2 car with inside access||Basement: Fully finished|
|Inclusions: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave/hood-fan, washer, dryer, all lighting fixtures, all window coverings, garage door opener and remote, small fridge in basement, awning for back deck, electric hot water tank (installed 2020) , furnace humidifier.||Exclusions: Chest freezer in basement.|
|Year built: 2004 approx.||Taxes: $5,226.00 (2022)|
|MLS: 1305324||Association / Common Fee:|
Living / Dining Room: 23.2 x 11.6
Kitchen: 9.3 x 8.0
Eating area: 8.0 x 7.0
Primary Bedroom: 15.3 x 11.6
Ensuite Bathroom: 5 piece
Bedroom #2: 11.0 x 10.0
Bathroom: 2 piece
Family room: 23.5 x 13.0
Bedroom #3: 16.0 x 11.0
Bathroom: 4 piece