35 PEPPERRALL CRESCENT
Welcome to this sought after bungalow in a mature friendly and safe neighbourhood. This is a well established area with a variety of comfortable homes that offers something that is becoming rarer each day; a nice size lot.
The location is fabulous. This quiet crescent is located away from the high traffic areas of Barrhaven yet close to all types of shopping from small independent retailers to mega stores such as Costco, Home Depot and Canadian Tire. You’re just minutes away from major groceries stores including the new Farmboy.
This bungalow offers the unique feature of having three bedrooms on the main level. Currently one bedroom has been converted into a den but there is space for a closet and a change to the doors for privacy is all that’s needed to use as a bedroom again.
There have been many updates to this home over the years including a renovated kitchen, renovated bathrooms, most windows and much more.
There’s a large office in the basement that would be perfect for those who can and will be working from home. The rest of the basement is a blank slate and awaits your taste and design.
- Spacious foyer with ceramic floors welcomes your guests.
- Hardwood floors run through the main floor hallway and continues to all bedrooms.
- Spacious living room features large bay window that allows natural light to fill this home.
- Gas fireplace with Oak mantle is the focal point of this area.
- Large dining room is perfect for entertaining. Welcome friends and family for formal gatherings, holiday feasts and celebrations.
- The kitchen has been fully renovated and a second oven has been added. Now you can prepare and have all your food ready at the same time.
- This kitchen offers tons of drawer, cupboard and counter space with a lovely eating area left for casual meals.
- The choice of white cabinetry will make this kitchen ageless and serve you well for many years to come.
- Pot lighting and undermount cabinet lighting have also been added to this lovely kitchen.
- The den is the perfect spot to watch TV or listen to your favourite tunes. The original floor plan had this space as a bedroom. Notice the nook. This is the space for a closet. Just add closet doors and there you go! A bedroom.
- The Primary bedroom offers ample space for your furniture placement. Hardwood floors grace this area. A walk-in closet is perfect for storage and the renovated ensuite bathroom features a lovely and spacious shower stall with ceramic surround. There’s even a tall cupboard for towels and other supplies.
- The secondary bedroom is perfect for other members of your family or guests.
- The renovated main bathroom features ceramic floor and ceramic tub surround. There is a closet for storage of towels and supplies.
- The laundry has been moved from the basement into a former linen closet. Here the floor and ben re-enforced, water proofed and drainage added. Now you won’t have to drag all you clothes up and down the stairs.
- A new linen closet was added and completes the main level.
- There is a fully finished office area on the lower level. All the shelving here is included. This would make a great and private area for those who are and will be working at home. It can also make a great library or study room and can be used as another bedroom. This space has lots of flexibility.
- The rest of the basement is unspoiled. Here you can execute your own plan and create the space you want. The possibilities are endless with such a large space. A games room or home theatre are all possible here!
- Wonderful location on quiet family friendly street. Close to schools, public transport and shopping.
- Roof re-shingled 2015.
- New widened driveway, new interlocking front walkway, and new porch railings 2015.
- Garage door replaced 2010.
- All main floor windows replaced between 2012 and 2014.
- Brick and siding exterior for low maintenance living.
- West facing backyard for tons of natural light.
- Large deck with awning frame and cover.
- Ground level patio.
- Spacious partially fenced backyard, perfect for outdoor entertaining and gardening.
PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP IS EVIDENT THROUGHOUT THIS HOME!
TASTEFUL UPDATES GALORE!
A PLACE YOU’LL BE PROUD TO CALL YOUR OWN!
Enjoy the photos below. You can switch to our full virtual tour by clicking here!
|Address: 35 PEPPERRALL CRESCENT||Neighbourhood: BARRHAVEN|
|Price: $599,900||Lot size: 47.57 x 100.06|
|Style: BUNGALOW||Type: Residential|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 2|
|Garage: OVERSIZED SINGLE WITH INSIDE ACCESS||Basement: PART FINISHED|
|Inclusions: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, oven, hood-fan, washer, dryer, all window coverings & treatments, all lighting fixtures, electric stairlift, auto garage door opener & remote, awning frame & cover, alarm system hardware.||Exclusions: Alarm monitoring|
|Year built: Approx. 1988||Taxes: $4,392.25 (2021)|
Living Room: 11.0 x 16.9
Dining room: 11.0 x 10.0
Eat-in Kitchen: 16.10 x 11.0
Bedroom (den): 9.7 x 12.7
Primary Bedroom: 11.9 x 13.5
Ensuite Bathroom: 3 piece
Bedroom: 9.6 x 10.0
Bathroom 4 piece
Office/bedroom: 16.8 x 11.0