408 LOUIS RIEL DR.
Located in a mature sought after neighbourhood, this home offers a great location, spacious lot and many updates and upgrades.
The large pie shaped lot is a rare find in today’s housing market. Mature trees and landscaping provide a sense of tranquility and serenity to this home.
This home has been renovated and updated to stay current. All windows have been replaced, roof has been re-shingled, kitchen and bathrooms have been renovated along with many other improvements.
You’ll find a spacious living and dining room, a large main floor family room with wood burning fireplace and a fully renovated eat-in kitchen.
Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms including the Principal Bedroom that features a renovated ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom has also been renovated.
The basement is fully finished and is a great space for a home theatre, playroom or activity area.
A house you’ll be proud to call your home!!
- Spacious foyer with ceramic floors greets you as you enter this home. A large mirrored closet provides ample space for coats and jackets.
- Hardwood floors grace the living, dining, family rooms and main hallway on this level.
- Crown moldings have also been added throughout the main floor.
- Spacious living room with large bay window for abundant natural light.
- The dining room is perfect for holiday gatherings with friends and family. There’s also a large window here for a view of the backyard.
- The kitchen was fully renovated in 2013. Manufactured by Muskoka Cabinet Company, these custom cabinets offer soft close doors and drawers. Other great features of this kitchen include granite countertops, glass backsplash, stainless steel appliances, built-in microwave/hood-fan, a small peninsula also with granite countertop and overhead pot lighting, crown molding and Levelor blackout blinds. There’s also a custom Muskoka pantry in the side hallway.
- The main floor family room offers a wood burning fireplace with ceramic hearth and stone surround and sliding glass doors to access the backyard. The TV with sound bar are also included.
- A renovated powder room features granite countertop and ceramic floors.
- The entire staircase leading to the basement and second level has been completely renovated. Maple flooring, railing and spindles have been installed in 2013.
- Hardwood floors grace the main second level hallway.
- The Primary bedroom features plenty of space for your furniture placement. There are two separate closets (one in the ensuite area) both having newer metal sliding colonial doors. The master also features blackout Levelor blinds and the wall mounted TV here is also included.
- The ensuite has also been fully renovated and features a lovely shower stall fitted with a scald protection faucet.
- Both secondary bedrooms are good sized and perfect for tots or teens.
- All bedrooms have had ceiling lighting added with ceiling fan ready mounting brackets installed just in case you want to add this feature to the bedrooms. Plus the wall mounted TV in one of the secondary bedrooms is included!
- A lovely fully renovated main bathroom completes this second level.
- The basement is fully finished and features abundant space for your entertaining needs.
- The layout allows you to create two spaces; a games room in one area, a home theatre in the other or use all the included shelving for your own library. You can also use the entire space for one large room. The flexibility is there and the choice is yours!
- All bookcases are included.
- Wall mounted TV, DVD player & surround sound system are included!
- There’s a renovated two piece powder room conveniently located on this level.
- The rest of the basement offers laundry, utility and ample storage spaces.
- Wonderful location on quiet family friendly street. Close to schools, public transport and shopping.
- Brick and siding exterior for low maintenance living.
- Roof re-shingled 2012
- All newer vinyl windows, newer front door with sidelites, newer sliding patio door, two newer garage doors, 2 newer auto garage door openers with remotes, aluminum cladding around garage door entrance.
- Interlocking front walkway with raised gardens.
- Huge fully fenced backyard features a large deck with Gazebo (included), smaller side yard deck, patio, shed with concrete floor, raised gardens, mature landscaping and yet an abundance of room left over for all your family’s needs. This pool sized lot faces South East giving you tons of light throughout most of the day.
PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP IS EVIDENT THROUGHOUT THIS HOME!
A GREAT PLACE TO RAISE YOUR FAMILY!
TASTEFUL UPDATES GALORE!
A PLACE YOU’LL BE PROUD TO CALL YOUR OWN!
Enjoy the photos below. You can visit the full virtual tour by clicking here!
|Address: 408 LOUIS RIEL DR.||Neighbourhood: ORLEANS|
|Price: $699,900||Lot size: 54.59 X 101.61 FT|
|Style: SINGLE FAMILY 2 STOREY||Type: Residential|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 4|
|Garage: 2 CAR ATTACHED WITH INSIDE ACCESS||Basement: FULLY FINISHED|
|Inclusions: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, built-in microwave/hood-fan, washer, dryer, all lighting fixtures & ceiling fans where installed, all window treatments, 2 auto garage openers & 2 remotes, all built-in shelves, hot water tank, furnace humidifier, central air, 4 TVs & mounts, DVD player & surround sound system in basement, sound bar in family room, work table, shed, Gazebo with fabric cover, basement fridge.||Exclusions: Dining room mirror|
|Year built: APPROX. 1983||Taxes: $3,986.10 (2021) APPROX|
Living Room: 11.9 x 16.0
Dining room: 9.5 x 9.10
Kitchen: 10.3 x 9.5
Family room: 10.4 x 12.8
Bathroom 2 piece
Primary bedroom: 11.5 x 15.5
Ensuite bathroom: Full
Bedroom #2: 9.5 x 11.2
Bedroom #3: 9.2 x 9.5
Main Bathroom: 4 piece
Recroom: 11.0 x 15.8
Library: 9.0 x 17.4
Powder room: 2 piece
Utility / Storage / Laundry: