5 Wheeler Street
BUY THIS HOME AND
REBATE ON CLOSING!!*
Welcome to this impressive and spacious family home situated on a quiet family friendly street. Here you’ll be within walking distance of shopping, schools, parks, bike/walking paths and public transportation.
This home offers a lovely main floor living and a formal dining room both featuring hardwood floors. The main floor family room features a gas burning fireplace and large window for abundant natural light. The eat-in kitchen offers tons of granite counters & plenty of cupboard space and an eating area with access to the fabulous backyard. Main floor laundry and powder room complete this level.
The second level features a well sized primary bedroom with walk-in closet and renovated ensuite bathroom. Three secondary bedrooms, a full bathroom and linen closet complete this level.
The basement is fully finished featuring a rec-room and a second family room wired for multi media entertainment.
Fabulous pie shaped lot features lovely landscaping, deck with screened canopy and above ground pool with all the equipment and tools.
HERE’S A HOUSE YOU’LL BE PROUD TO CALL HOME!
- Large foyer with easy care vinyl flooring, laundry closet and double French door entry welcomes you to the rest of the home.
- Main floor powder room with window, newer vanity countertop, mirror, lights, faucets and toilet.
- Spacious living room with hardwood flooring, corner windows and crown moldings is an ideal area to receive your guests.
- Separate dining room with hardwood flooring and crown moldings will easily accommodate your dinner parties.
- Main floor family room with Berber carpeting and gas fireplace serves as an inviting space for your family to get together.
- Eat-in kitchen for all your meal preparations comes with granite countertop (2012), new hood fan (2020), new kitchen light over the sink (2022) and easy care vinyl flooring.
- All the blinds throughout the home were professionally cleaned in 2020.
- Lovely Berber carpet goes up the stairs and throughout the upper level hallway where you will be greeted by a lovely skylight which was replaced in 2020
- The primary bedroom will accommodate all your furniture and has laminate flooring and a walk-in closet.
- The gorgeous ensuite bathroom was renovated and redesigned to meet today’s buyers’ wants and needs in 2010 with a few additional upgrades later on. It features ceramic flooring, new vanity with complimentary freestanding linen closet to match, new mirror, lights, taps, glass backsplash (2016), towel bar, large shower stall with seat, ceramic flooring and full ceramic wall tiles. The toilet was replaced in 2021 and the countertop was changed to granite in 2016.
- All three secondary bedrooms are spacious with good closet space and laminate flooring. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are identically sized, eliminating who gets the bigger and who gets the smaller bedroom argument.
- The main bath with ceramic tile flooring has been upgraded with a new bath apron by Bath Fitters in 2014, new vanity, sink, countertop, taps, lights and toilet were all replaced in 2012.
- The fully finished basement has a very large attractive recroom with theatre hookups for a home theatre, speakers in the ceiling, plush carpeting, pot lights, a bar sink and extra kitchen cupboards for all your entertaining needs. There is also a cold storage room and another smaller recroom perfect for homework, an office or exercise equipment. The laminate flooring was replaced in 2016.
- The rental hot water tank was replaced in 2017, the furnace was replaced with a high efficiency furnace in December of 2018 and the central air was replaced in April of 2019.
- There is a small storage closet at the bottom of the stairs, a basement closet with storage shelves in the smaller recroom (2017), a storage area in the furnace room and more storage under the stairs in the furnace room.
- The windows in the basement were all replaced with vinyl windows in 2010. The rest of the home has vinyl windows replaced by a previous owner.
- If you are looking for space, look no further! This large backyard can easily meet all your family’s outdoor needs. Enjoy the large above ground pool when the weather gets hot or relax on the spacious deck under the canopy with retractable screens. There’s even a large storage shed for all your tools and storage needs.
- The yard and garden beds both front and back have been meticulously maintained by the homeowner. The lawn is professionally treated several times a year for weeding and feeding by Trugreen until the end of the season and the contract has been fully paid for.
- The pool has a new saltwater chlorinator (2020), pool pump (2014) and pool skimmer (2018) and comes with all pool equipment including pool filter, pool box, creepy crawler, steps, pool scooper net, backwash hose and vacuum hose.
- The fence was replaced with pressure treated wood in 2011. The deck was replaced with pressure treated wood in 2013. The canopy and screens were replaced in 2013 and the canopy was professionally cleaned in 2022. The canopy and screens can be set up and taken down by House of Canvas for a service fee.
- Lawn cutting and maintenance included until the end October 2022.
*Buy this home and have a firm Agreement of Purchase and Sale on or before August 10th, 2022
and receive a $10,000 bonus paid to you on closing!
Use this bonus to pay for any changes you’d like. Paint, pay your lawyer’s fees, pay land transfer tax
or make changes in the home to suite your needs!
*(This offer is limited to an Agreement of Purchase and Sale for 5 Wheeler Street, Ottawa On. that is or becomes firm on or before the 10th of August, 2022.)
|Address: 5 Wheeler Street||Neighbourhood: Barrhaven|
|Price: $779,000.00||Lot size: 40.35 x 99.98 ft (irregular)|
|Style: 2 storey single family||Type: Residential|
|Builder: Tartan||Model: Edgemont 4|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 3|
|Garage: 2 car||Basement: Fully finished|
|Inclusions: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, hood-fan, washer, dryer, all lighting fixtures, central vac & all related tools, all window coverings, 2 water barrels, garage door opener and 2 remotes, planters on front steps, above ground pool and all related tools and equipment, deck canopy with screening, shed.||Exclusions: small fridge, wine fridge and upright freezer in basement, movable shelves in garage and basement, lawn/patio/ garden tools and equipment, microwave oven.|
|Year built: 1988 (Approx.)||Taxes: $4,684.00 (2022)|
Living Room: 11.0 x 15.0
Dining room: 13.7 x 10 x 10.3
Kitchen: 8.0 x 9.2
Eating area: 9.1 x 9.7
Family room: 11.0 x 15.1
Bathroom: 2 piece
Primary Bedroom: 11.0 x 14.8
Ensuite bathroom: 4 piece
Bedroom #2: 10.0 x 12.0
Bedroom #3: 10.0 x 12.0
Bedroom #4: 9.0 x 9.5
Bathroom: 4 piece
Rec-room: 15.8 x 13.7
Family room: 24.11 x 12.9