700 Mondego Terrace
Welcome to this impressive and spacious family home situated on a large premium lot. You’ll be close to shopping, public transport, parks and the Minto Recreation Centre.
This home offers a lovely main floor living and a formal dining room both featuring hardwood floors. The main floor family room features a gas burning fireplace and large window for abundant natural light. The eat-in kitchen offers tons of granite counters & plenty of cupboard space and an eating area with upgraded built-in dining table with upgraded hanging lighting.
The second level features a huge primary bedroom with enormous walk-in closet and spacious ensuite bathroom. Three larg secondary bedrooms all feature abundant closet space. One offers a cheater door to the main bathroom. The full bathroom and linen closet complete this level.
The basement is unfinished and offers tons of space for future development. Games room home theatre or Nanny suite are all possible here.
Fabulous lot featuring an in-ground salt water & heated pool, Gazebo and hot tub. Extensive hard and soft landscaping all around this home. An Oasis in the city!
HERE’S A HOUSE YOU’LL BE PROUD TO CALL HOME!
- This gorgeous home offers you a spacious and upgraded home with all the features desired by today’s family.
- Open concept foyer with high two storey ceilings, ceramic floors and a double door closet.
- Comfortable living room features a large window for plenty of natural light and warm hardwood floors.
- The hardwood floors continue down the hall
- The spacious formal dining room is the perfect gathering spot for family and friends. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Birthdays or other celebrations can be accommodated in this lovely dining room.
- The kitchen in this home is the hub of activity. Gorgeous granite countertops have been added which include the built-in eating area.
- The eating area is complimented by upgraded hanging lighting fixtures. The kitchen features top of the line appliances including a dual fuel range with gas cooktop. You’ll also find ceramic tile floors and glass tile backsplash. There’s also a wine fridge, pot and pan drawers and an abundance of storage.
- The family room also offers a large window for abundant natural light, a gas fireplace, pot lighting and more hardwood floors. A great space to entertain or just enjoy the company of your family!
- Back to the front of the home and you’ll find a generously sized office. Again you’ll find rich hardwood floors in this area. It’s the perfect spot for at home work especially for those that require quiet and privacy.
- A convenient 2 piece powder room is also located on this level.
- Finally the laundry room is equipped with washer and dryer. You’ll also have access to the 2 car garage.
- Up the hardwood stairs to the second level and the Primary bedroom. What a space! This large bedroom will allow you to place all your furnishings in a way to suite your taste. There’s tons of space for a King size bed, dressers and bureau.
- The ensuite bathroom features ceramic floors and tub surround, a separate shower stall and deep soaker tub.
- The walk-in closet is enormous! This 11’6” X 9’10” closet has some built-in shelving and tons of clothes bars to accommodate a large wardrobe!
- All three secondary bedrooms are very generously sized and perfect for tots, teens or guests. Two of the three bedrooms have double closets, one has a walk-in closet and one of the bedrooms has a cheater door to the main bathroom.
- The main bathroom and a hall linen closet complete the second level.
- The basement level is unfinished. It offers fantastic potential. This spacious level can become your games room, home theatre, guest suite and much more.
- This fabulous exterior is one of the many highlights of this home. The backyard is an Oasis in the city. Hot summer’s day? No need to head to a crowded noisy beach! You have all you need right here!
- Saltwater in-ground pool with plenty of space for friends and family to enjoy.
- Natural gas heater to keep the temperature comfortable.
- Polaris robotic pool cleaner makes maintenance easy and simple.
- Spacious hot tub is perfect for soaking away the stresses and strains of the day.
- Gazebo with hard roof for when it gets too hot in the sun.
- Tastefully done interlocking throughout the backyard and around the side leading to the front.
- More interlocking in the front with driveway border.
- And don’t forget the soft landscaping both front and back. These gardens add a pop of colour to this gorgeous exterior.
- All vinyl windows, brick and vinyl siding all combine to make this exterior easy to maintain!
This home has approximately $155,000 in upgrades including the premium lot.
|Address: 700 Mondego Terrace||Neighbourhood: Stonebridge|
|Price: $1,100,000.00||Lot size: 45.18 ft x 118.30 (approx)|
|Style: 2 storey single family||Type: Residential|
|Builder: Monarch||Model: Canterbury|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 3|
|Garage: 2 car with inside access||Basement: Unfinished|
|Inclusions: Dishwasher, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Washer, 2 Auto Garage Door Openers, Gas Stove, Gazebo, Hot Tub, Storage Shed, wine fridge, all lighting fixtures, all window treatment, in-ground heated salt water pool, Polaris robot pool cleaner & related tools, work bench.||Exclusions:|
|Year built: 2014||Taxes: $6,940.35|
Living Room: 12.0 x 10.3
Dining room: 12.0 x 10.7
Kitchen: 9.8 x 11.0
Eating area: 8.0 x 11.0
Family room: 12.0 x 18.0
Office: 9.9 x 9.0
Bathroom: 2 piece
Primary Bedroom: 20.3 x 14.2
Walk-in closet: 11.6 x 9.10
Ensuite bathroom: 4 piece
Bedroom #2: 13.0 x 9.0
Bedroom #3: 13.6 x 9.3
Bedroom #4: 12.0 x 14.0
Bathroom: 4 piece
Garages / Outbuildings: