88 Sunvale Way
Welcome to this well cared for Minto Gershwin townhome. This home offers 2 1/2 bathrooms including a 4 piece ensuite featuring deep soaker tub. There’s a spacious Primary bedroom with an 8 x 10 retreat/nook that’s perfect for watching TV or curling up with a good book.
The main level features a Living/Dining room area plus a large main floor family room with gas fireplace. Perfect for entertaining.
The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances purchased in 2015 and also offers a separate eating area with access to the fully fenced Western facing backyard that also features a good size deck with privacy fencing.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! A timeless saying that holds true today more than ever! This home is perfectly located across from a great park with play structures, Gazebo, Basketball 1/2 court and lots of space to play. This location gives you a wide, unobstructed view of the neighbourhood and allows sunlight to fill the front of the home all morning long.
- Good size sunken foyer with offers direct access to the single car garage.
- Good size closet for seasonal items such as coats and boots.
- Convenient two piece powder room with window is conveniently located on the main level.
- Living/Dining room space offers you an open concept so you can adjust your furnishings to meet your lifestyle and needs. Create a spacious dining room for entertaining larger gatherings.
- Spacious family room offers a cozy gas burning fireplace. There’s also two west facing windows that allow an abundance of natural light in this room.
- Eat-in kitchen features a great layout and plenty of counter and cupboard space. The double sink is located in the island with a generous amount of countertop.
- The eating area is ideal for everyday meals and snacks; the perfect spot for your family to gather around at meal time.
- Access to the fully fenced backyard with patio is had through the eating area.
- Spacious Primary bedroom offers you lots of room to setup your furnishings.
- There’s even an 8.0 x 10.3 foot retreat/nook that’s great for a reading area or TV space.
- The walk-in closet is very convenient and provides you with lots of storage.
- The ensuite bathroom is highlighted by a deep soaker tub. Wonderful for relaxing after a hard day.
- Both secondary bedrooms are well sized and perfect for tots or teens. They both offer excellent closet space too!
- The main four piece bathroom and a hallway linen closet complete the second level.
- The basement is unfinished. Laundry and mechanical are located on this level. They are tucked away leaving you with an abundance of space to create your own design for the rest of the area. Create a rec-room, movie room or games room. The choice is open to your own creativity.
- Fantastic location across from a wonderful park. This parks offers a Gazebo for shade and relaxation, children’s play structure and a Basketball 1/2 court for the sports minded.
- The openness of the park allows this home to have an unobstructed view of the neighbourhood and allow abundant natural light to fill this home.
- Brick and siding exterior plus vinyl windows offer low maintenance living.
- Wide series of Minto’s townhomes Approximately 4-6 feet wider than traditional models built at the time.
- The backyard is Western facing offering plenty of bright sunshine throughout the afternoon.
- Enjoy the fully fenced backyard with spacious deck with privacy fencing.
Furnace heat exchanger replaced 2013. Furnace inspected and cleaned annually.
Air conditioner cleaning & inspected annually.
10 x 10 custom deck with railing and stairs.
Fully fenced yard.
Newer all main floor lighting fixtures including pot lights, exterior lights & sensor.
|Address: 88 Sunvale Way||Neighbourhood: Barrhaven|
|Price: $609,900||Lot size: 24.6 x 86.94 feet|
|Style: Townhome||Type: Residential|
|Builder: Minto||Model: Gershwin|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 3|
|Garage: Single car attached w/ inside access||Basement: Unfinished|
|Inclusions: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, hood-fan, washer dryer, alarm system hardware, all window coverings, all lighting fixtures, auto garage door opener & remotes, central air, furnace humidifier, one plastic shelving unit in basement.||Exclusions:|
|Year built: 2003 approx.||Taxes: $3,769.00|
Living / Dining: 13.4 x 14.2
Family room: 14.5 x 12.7
Kitchen: 9.0 x 10.6
Eating area: 8.4 x 8.4
Powder room: 2 piece
Primary Bedroom: 12.2 x 14.3
Retreat/Nook: 8.0 x 10.3
Ensuite: 4 piece
Bedroom 2: 10.4 x 11.11
Bedroom 3: 11.0 x 10.7
Bathroom; 4 piece
Garages / Outbuildings:
Single car attached with inside access.