Why Use an Agent
When you have decided to buy or sell a home, the services of a qualified real estate professional are of utmost importance.
The ideal sales agent will have a good working knowledge of local real estate market conditions, be prepared to deliver a high standard of service to customers, and have the support of a large real estate company. Most importantly, a good agent will save you time and money.
Here are the advantages of working with an agent:
When selling a house
- An agent knows real estate values in your neighbourhood and will help set an agreeable and competitive price on your home.
- An agent will establish a marketing strategy for your home ensuring that your property is exposed to scores of potential buyers.
- An agent takes care of the many tasks involved in selling a house which will include placing your home on the MLS system that should include a full photo tour, properly submitting all paperwork prior to, during and after the sale, making sure appointments are properly carried out whether you are home or not and keeping you informed about changes in the market that can affect the sale of your home!
- Proper execution of these and many more tasks will ensures that the process of selling your home is simple and low-stress as it can be.
- An agent is an expert in the home selling process and as such will advise you of your rights, options and obligations.
- An agent is trained on the use of all real estate documents and should be able to advise use on terminology of those documents and their content.
- An agent is an experienced negotiator and will work for you to get you the best price possible.
When buying a house:
- An Agent is an experienced negotiator who will manage your offers and counter-offers.
- An agent is familiar with the neighbourhood and can give you information on local real estate values, taxes, utility costs, services and amenities.
- An agent is familiar with the entire home purchasing process and can advise you of your legal and financial options as well as recommend appraisal, home inspection and contracting services.
- An agent can pinpoint homes that fit your needs and dismiss those that do not, saving you time.
- An agent knows the potential problem areas in a home and can guide you away from “lemons.”
- Royal LePage has offered the ultimate level of real estate services to our customers since 1913. Our Sales Representatives are the best in the business, our products and services are the best on the market, and our company is committed to delivering the best results for both buyers and sellers.