225 Lamplighters Drive
AFFORDABLE HOME! GREAT NEIGHBOURHOOD!
Welcome to 225 Lamplighters Drive!
This Queensby II model by Claridge Homes offers 1,655 square feet of open living space including the builder finished basement. The main level features a good size kitchen with eating area, an open concept living and dining room, a main floor powder room plus hardwood and ceramic flooring.
Upstairs there’s a spacious master with walk-in closet and private ensuite bathroom. Two good size bedrooms, a full bathroom and a linen closet complete this level.
The finished basement offers a great family room plus lots of storage and the laundry area.
This eight year old pristine town home is situated in a most desirable location. You’ll have great access to some fabulous shopping with the new Trinity Common at Citigate shopping area within easy reach. The large Fosterbrook Park is a short walk away. This park is well equipped and is the perfect spot for children to use up their energy in a safe and fun environment.
This neighbourhood also offers several schools nearby. The Walter Baker Sports Centre and the new Minto Recreation Complex are both within a short drive. These two facilities offer much for the family including swimming, hockey, daycare options, sports fields for football and soccer as well as instruction in many other activities.
- Foyer: Welcoming entrance with ceramic floors that continue just past the entry to the garage.
- Living room: The living room is well sized and the perfect spot for formal or casual entertaining. Medium dark hardwood floors grace this area as well as the hall and dining room. A natural gas burning fireplace with oak mantle and ceramic surround is the centrepiece of this room.
- Dining room: When family and friends visit for formal and holiday dinners, this dining room is a welcome space. You’ll have room for a large table and more.
- Kitchen: This kitchen offers an excellent layout as well as abundant storage. There’s lots of drawer and cupboard space to accommodate all your needs. Ceramic floors and backsplash make this kitchen easy to clean and maintain. Ceran topped stove, fridge and dishwasher are all included.
- Eating Area: Here there is ample room for you and your family to enjoy everyday meals and snacks. The ceramic floors continue into this area. Access to the backyard is through sliding glass doors.
- The main floor powder room is very convenient and completes this level.
- Berber carpeting leads up the stairs and continues through the second level.
- Master Bedroom: A lovely master with plenty of room for your furnishing needs. This master features a walk-in closet and a full ensuite bathroom.
- Ensuite: The ensuite offers a shower/tub combination with lovely ceramic surround. This bathrooms offers you an extra level of privacy.
- Bedrooms: Both of the secondary bedroom are well sized and perfect for tots or teens. The large closets offer excellent storage.
- Main Bathroom: The main bathroom is excellent for the rest of the family.
- The spacious family is warm and inviting. Berber carpet continues on this level. The large window allows natural light in to fill this builder finished basement.
- Laundry room: The laundry room offers you ample room. There’s plenty of space to get the job done. Plus there is additional space for storage.
- Utility room: The utility room is separated from the rest of the basement and also offers additional storage space.
- The front of the home is a combination of brick and vinyl siding. Both of these finishes are long lasting and easy maintenance.
- The driveway has been expanded with interlocking brick to allow for two cars to park side by side. This eliminates the need to jockey cars back and forth.
- All windows are low maintenance vinyl windows that will remain in excellent condition for many years to come.
- Eavestroughing has been installed to move water away from the foundation.
- The backyard is fully fenced. There’s a large 10 x 20 deck that’s perfect for entertaining and enough room left over for a garden.
- The large 8 x 10 shed will come in very handy for storing all your gardening tools, patio furniture and seasonal items such as snow or summer tires.
- This home is well located within a short distance of some of Barrhaven’s favourite shopping. Costco, The Lone Star, Tim Horton’s, A&W, Ren’s Pet Store plus many other shops and services are all located in the new Trinity Common at Citigate shopping area. Access to highway 416 is just minutes away and provides a quick trip to downtown, Kanata and points in between.
- This is a very family friendly neighbourhood and very well serviced. The community is well established and construction in the area is at a minimal so all the growing pains of a new neighbourhood are over.
A GREAT HOUSE TO CALL YOUR HOME!
|Address: 225 Lamplighters Drive
|Lot size: 20.01 x 88.09 feet
|Style: 2 STOREY TOWNHOME
|Model: QUEESNBY II
|Garage: single attached with inside access & EXPANDED DRIVEWAY
|Inclusions: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, all lighting fixtures, all window trewstment, all built-in shelving, central air, shed.
|Exclusions: Drapes in both secondary bedrooms, freezer, washer, dryer, central vac canister & tools.
|Year built: 2010
|Taxes: $3,127.37 (2017)
Living room: 10.3 x 15.11
Dining room: 10.8 x 10.8
Kitchen: 8.3 x 10.7
Eating: 8.3 x 7.6
Powder rm: 2 piece
Master bedrm: 14.0 x 12.5
Ensuite: 4 piece
Bedroom 2: 9.8 x 12.3
Bedroom 3: 9.4 x 11.0
Main bathroom: 4 piece
Family room: 11.11 x 17.7
Rough-in for central vac
Garages / Outbuildings: