242 Skipper Drive, Manotick
Welcome to this impressive and spacious bungalow. The Butternut II (“C” elevation) by Minto is situated in the fabulous community of Mahogany in sought-after Manotick!
This location is just minutes to the Rideau River and all the activities it has to offer. A short drive away is the centre of Manotick. Restaurants (some of Ottawa’s best) groceries, hardware, coffee shops, doctors, lawyers, dentists, opticians, and liquor store are all right here! A quaint town with all the services.
This home was built in 2021 and is better than new. Over $100,000 of builder upgrades have been added to this home including top of the line White Oak hardwood floors, Quartz countertops in kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room, custom blinds, added pot lighting inside and out and much, much more!
This home offers 1,630 sq. ft. of space just on the main level plus a fully builder finished basement with spacious family room, bedroom, full bathroom and lots of utility/storage space left over.
A HOUSE YOU’LL BE PROUD TO CALL YOUR HOME!
- As you enter this home, you’ll immediately notice the spacious foyer featuring lovely ceramic floor.
- The full frosted glass door and sidelight windows upgraded by the seller allow an abundance of light to fill this area.
- There’s a spacious closet to hang your coats and jackets for both you and your guests.
- All interior doors are upgraded including matte black Halifax hardware.
- The main floor den is the perfect spot to create your in-home office, library or private quiet space.
- Upgraded matte finish White Oak hardwood floors grace this area.
- The large front window with Levelor Blinds allows plenty of light in to fill this area.
- Even the entry door to this room was upgraded.
- This full bathroom offers Quartz countertops, the same upgraded 12 x 24 ceramic floors as in the foyer, upgraded tub with rain showerhead, upgraded ceramic tub surround, upgraded toilet plus pot lighting and wall lighting.
- This bedroom is perfect for other members of your family or guests.
- It too has the same upgraded hardwood floors that continue throughout the main level.
- There’s also a good size closet featuring double doors.
- Custom Bali blind with blackout feature has also been installed in this bedroom.
- This fabulous kitchen has so much to offer! Let’s start with the large island.
- Here you’ll have tons of storage under the gorgeous Quartz countertop.
- Five drawers and three cupboards give you access to your everyday needs such as cleaning supplies, cutlery and utensils.
- There’s a stainless steel microwave oven and stainless steel dishwasher within the island.
- The large fashionable Granite/composite sink is perfect for cleanups and food prep.
- The overhang on the opposite side of the counter is welcoming for breakfast, lunch or a quick snack.
- There’s room for up to five chairs or bar stools.
- The back of the kitchen features a full gas stainless steel range with marble wall tile backsplash and stainless steel hood-fan.
- There’s also lots of large cupboards for abundant storage as well as three soft close pot and pan drawers.
- The far wall offers a stainless steel fridge (with water and ice feature) and an upgraded full wall of cupboards for an amazing amount of storage.
- All the cabinets in this kitchen have been upgraded from the standard builder’s selection.
- There has also been additional pot lighting installed to make this kitchen shine any time of day.
- This lovely Great room offers all the space you’ll need for entertaining friends and family.
- Once again more pot lighting has been added here.
- The hardwood floors continue in the area.
- The upgraded linear fireplace and upgraded oak mantle highlight this room.
- Floor to ceiling upgraded fireplace tiles adds a beautiful touch to this lovely room.
- All three windows have upgraded Bali shades.
- This Dining room is the perfect spot for special occasions and holiday feasts.
- You’ll be able to enjoy your company from the open kitchen and have ease of service.
- A great place for entertaining!
- Once again there are two windows with Bali blinds and the patio door features a motorized blind for easy operation and access to the backyard.
- This optional Minto layout of the Primary bedroom allows for the placement of a king size bed. This spacious bedroom also features additional pot lighting, White Oak hardwood floors and plenty of space for all your furnishings.
- A large walk-in closet offers abundant storage space.
- Also featured are custom draperies and custom window blinds with blackout feature.
- The upgraded ensuite bathroom offers Minto’s optional layout.
- Features include fully glassed in shower including a 24 x 24 tile wall, rain showerhead plus handheld wand, upgraded quartz countertops, upgraded deep soaker tub, two upgraded undermount sinks plus added medicine cabinet.
- Upgraded 24 x 24 matte finish ceramic floors flow into the shower creating a lovely shower surround.
- The mud/laundry room is extremely convenient.
- Upgraded cabinets provide handy storage plus more added storage above the washer and dryer.
- On this level you’ll find an amazing Family Room.
- There is an abundance of space offered to allow for flexibility! Home theatre, pool table, games table or just lots of room to relax are all possibilities here.
- This home has had an additional window added to the family room area to allow for more natural light.
- Pleated shades are also provided on all three family room windows.
- The TV wall bracket can accommodate up to a 80 inch screen. There has also been additional pot lighting added.
- This large bedroom is perfect for guests.
- It features a large window and a huge walk-in closet.
- All carpeting and underpadding on this level has been upgraded.
- Full four piece bathroom features a combo tub/shower,
- Quartz countertop, Ceramic hexagon shaped flooring, upgraded toilet and additional pot lighting are featured here.
STORAGE / UTILITY
- Finally there is the storage/utility area. Here you’ll find tons of space to store all your seasonal needs.
- The furnace also includes a Heat Recovery Ventilation System (HRV) as well as a flow through humidifier.
- As this home is only two yeas old, there is plenty of life left in HVAC system.
- This home features Stone and siding exterior as well as vinyl windows. This will allow years of almost maintenance free living.
- This home is only two years old so the roof has many years of life left.
- You’ll have a clean palette to add your touches to the exterior design.
- The well sized lot (44.95 ft x 95.14 ft) will allow you to add patios, walkways and gardens; all of your choice and design.
- New fencing on lot line only and shared with neighbour on the North side (240 Skipper).
|Address: 242 Skipper Drive, Manotick
|Lot size: 44.95’ x 95.15’
|Model: Butternut 2 Elevation "C" with Optional floor plan
|Garage: 2 car with inside access
|Basement: Fully finished
|Inclusions: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, furnace humidifier, HRV, all window coverings except those excluded, all lighting fixtures, auto garage door opener & remotes & keyless entry, 2 TV wall brackets.
|Exclusions: Battery operated light sconces in foyer, freezer, patio door sheer draperies
|Year built: 2021
|Taxes: $5,802.10 (2023)
|Association / Common Fee:
Great room: 12.4 x 18.6
Dining room: 10.2 x 12.0
Kitchen: 17.0 x 9.0
Den: 9.5 x 9.0
Bathroom: 4 piece
Bedroom 2: 10.8 x 10.2
Primary bedrm: 13.0 x 16.0 w/walk-in closet
Ensuite bathrm: 5 piece
Family room: 23.5 x 33.9
Bedroom 3: 10.0 x 20.0 w/walk-in closet
Bathroom: 4 piece