256 Sorento Street
Welcome to this beautifully maintained and updated home. “The Gershwin” by Minto boasts 1,676 sq. ft. of space on the two main levels and it’s in move-in condition; ready for you and your family to enjoy.
Take note of the excellent location. You’ll be within walking distance of an abundance of shopping and public transportation all close by and within easy reach. And for your leisure time, there are parks located within a short stroll from this home’s front door!
When it’s nice outdoors, you’ll be sure to appreciate and enjoy the South facing full sun and fully fenced backyard. A large play structure has been built to entertain children of all ages.
The formal dining room are perfect for entertaining. Natural light floods the family room through the large south facing windows.
The kitchen is spacious with tons of storage and counter space plus an eating area for everyday meals.
New hardwood floors installed in the family room and all existing main floor hardwoods re-finished to match the new flooring. All flooring is yellow birch. The family room features a natural gas fireplace that adds warmth and atmosphere.
Upstairs speaks to more wonderful features of this home. The spacious master bedroom offers room for all your furnishings, a generous walk-in closet and hardwood floors. The full sized ensuite is appointed with a deep relaxing soaker tub with shower head and two sinks. There are two graciously sized secondary bedrooms, a full family bathroom and a hallway linen closet.
The entire main level, the stairwell, and the upper hallway will all be professionally painted in November 2016. As well, the master ensuite bathroom will get a touch up and a couple of walls in the master bedroom itself will be painted.
- Well sized foyer greets you and your guests as you enter this home.
- The main floor powder room is located right in the front foyer.
- The spacious dining room features lots of room for formal entertainment and features dark stained yellow birch hardwood floors.
- The hallway leading to the family room also features hardwood floors.
- The kitchen is perfect for a busy family and offers lots of cupboard storage and plenty of counter space. This kitchen also features an eating area that’s perfect for everyday meals and snacks. Several upgrades were made to this kitchen at the time of construction including upgraded cabinets, cabinet hardware, upgraded laminate countertops, 24” cupboards over the fridge, glass doors, upgraded hood-fan, backsplash, pot & pan drawers.
- The main floor family room is a great gathering place for all your entertainment needs. At the end of October 2016, new yellow birch site finished hardwood floors will be installed in this area. All existing main floor hardwood floors will be re-finished and re-stained in a dark tone so that all flooring matches.
The entire main level will be painted after new hardwood floors have been installed. Estimated time is early November. Also to be painted are the stairwell and the upper hallway. Plus the master ensuite bathroom and a couple of walls in the master bedroom will get a touch up.
- Upstairs you’ll find a large master bedroom featuring hardwood floors. This spacious bedroom features a walk-in closet and a retreat area, perfect for relaxing with a good book.
- The full ensuite features a deep soaker tub with shower head plus his and her sinks.
- There are two very well sized secondary bedrooms. Both feature good size closets and perfect space for tots or teens.
- There’s a full size family bathroom that’s perfect for the rest of your family.
- A hallway linen closet completes the features of the second level..
- The basement is unfinished. Here you can add extra living space of your own design.
- Utility, storage and laundry are on this level.
- Fully fenced.
- South facing for full sun all day long.
- Large custom built play structure. Perfect for kids of all ages.
- Family friendly street
- A short walk to Chapman Mills park and an abundance of great shopping and restaurants.
UPDATES / UPGRADES
- Hardwood floors in family room October/November 2016
- Main level existing hardwood floors re-finished to match new family room hardwoods.
The following were upgrades at the time of construction:
- Upgraded kitchen cabinets, hardware & countertop including 24” cupboards above stove and glass door corner cabinet.
- Two pot and pan drawers.
- Upgraded hood-fan.
- Upgraded laminate kitchen countertops.
- Upgraded kitchen backsplash.
- Upgraded carpet and underpad.
- Fireplace shelf mantle.
Custom stain for railings and spindles.
Information provided is believed to be accurate but is not warranted or guaranteed and should be independently verified. No representation or warranties are made of any kind. Imperial measurements are used unless otherwise indicated. Measurement may have been provided through builder’s plans. Age / dates of improvements or renovations and all room measurements are approximate.
|Address: 256 Sorento Street
|Lot size: 24.61 x 86.94 ft
|Style: 2 storey town home
|Garage: single attached with inside access
|Inclusions: Fridge, ceramic top stove, dishwasher, hood-fan, central air, all lighting fixtures, all window coverings & treatments, auto garage door opener & remotes, programmable thermostat, washer, dryer, children’s play structure, ceiling fan, alarm system, .
|Year built: 2006
Family room: 14.5 x 12.7
Dining room: 13.4 x 14.2
Kitchen: 9.0 x 10.6
Eating area: 9.4 x 8.4
Powder room: 2 piece
Master bedroom: 12.2 x 14.3
Master Nook: 8.0 x 10.3
Ensuite bathroom: 5 piece
Bedroom #2: 10.4 x 11.11
Bedroom #3: 11.0 x 10.7
Main Bathroom: 4 piece