49 Selhurst Avenue
Barrhaven / Havenlea
Welcome to this executive Tamarack built end unit townhome “The Dunvegan” which boasts 2109 sq. ft. including the builder finished basement. Lovingly maintained, this pristine home is in move-in condition; ready for you and your family to enjoy.
Take note of the excellent location as you’ll be within walking distance of both public and separate elementary schools. For your convenience, there’s an abundance of shopping and public transportation all close by and within easy reach, and for your leisure time, Furness Park is located within a short stroll from this home’s front door!
The double car garage is a major benefit for anyone living in our climate and a rare find in this style and price range of home. When it’s nice outdoors, you’ll be sure to appreciate the privacy that being a corner unit provides. The fully fenced backyard with new composite deck and new storage shed (2015) are perfect for warm weather entertaining. The shed is levelled on a solid wood platform for extra strength and stability.
Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, upgraded hood-fan and gleaming rich dark stained oak hardwood floors make the kitchen a chef’s delight.
The open concept living / dining room is perfect for entertaining and relaxing in front of the cozy natural gas fireplace. Natural light floods these rooms through the many large windows. Rich dark stained oak hardwood floors also grace this area with a touch of warmth.
Upstairs truly speaks to the convenience and features of this home. The spacious master bedrooms offers room for all your furnishings plus a generous walk-in closet. The luxury ensuite is appointed with a deep relaxing soaker tub and a large separate shower stall. There are two graciously sized secondary bedrooms, a sparkling full main bathroom, a loft that can easily be turned into a fourth bedroom and a laundry room that takes the drudgery out of laundry day!
And to top it all off, this home comes with a fully finished basement which will be the perfect spot for you and your family to gather and enjoy each other’s company.
- Tamarack built Dunvegan model, 2109 sq. ft. includes finished basement.
- Ceramic floors greet you as you enter the foyer of this beautifully kept and pristine home.
- The powder room with window and ceramic floors is located in the foyer.
- Gleaming and rich dark stained oak hardwood floors grace the main floor including the living room, dining room and the fabulous kitchen.
- The dining room offers the perfect space to entertain friends and family. A great place to gather for those special occasions or everyday meals.
- The Living room is highlighted by a cozy natural gas burning fireplace. This is a fabulous area for entertaining or relaxing . The combination light and ceiling fan is included. Large windows allow an abundance of natural light to stream in.
- The kitchen is a chef’s delight. Granite countertops with double under mount stainless steel sink, stainless steel fridge, stove & dishwasher along with a high powered upgraded stainless steel hood-fan makes this kitchen fully equipped and ready to go. For quick meals, enjoy the breakfast bar overhang on the island. Enjoy the abundance of contemporary designed espresso cabinets including pot and pan drawers, microwave shelf and storage cupboards.
- Inside access to the two car garage with auto garage door opener completes the main level.
- The Master bedroom is spacious enough for a king size bed and provides ample wall space to place your bedroom set. In the day, enjoy the light streaming in from the two large windows and the unique transom window. In the large walk-in closet, you’ll have plenty of room for your wardrobe and all your accessories.
- The luxurious ensuite bathroom offers a deep relaxing soaker tub, ceramic floor and tub surround plus a large separate shower stall. The perfect place to soak away the stresses of the day and rejuvenate. Private, spacious and delightfully relaxing.
- Both secondary bedrooms are an excellent size and perfect for tots, teens or guests. They both offer spacious closets with pull open doors.
- The laundry area with ceramic floors, is located on this level. No more dragging dirty clothes up and down the stairs. Both the washer and dryer are included and there are storage cupboards for your convenience.
- A full bathroom with window, ceramic floors and ceramic tub surround is perfect for the rest of your family. Neutral decor means you can add your own special touch.
- A huge linen closet is conveniently located on this level for extra storage
- The loft area is a flexible space for an in home office, library or study room. It is also a bright room with a large window allowing natural light to fill this area. It’s also bedroom ready. The lighting is on a separate switch and there is a dedicated heating duct as well. With a little framing and drywall; Voila! a fourth bedroom. This completes the second level.
- The builder finished basement offers excellent additional living space. Being builder finished provides peace of mind that it was completed with the same high standards as the rest of the home. Whether you want a home theatre or a kids playroom, this family room can accommodate your preference.
- Storage space has not been ignored and you will find ample room for your seasonal items.
- New composite deck and storage shed have recently been installed (2015).
- Fully fenced yard.
- In-ground sprinkler system makes keeping the grass green a much easier task.
- The front porch is perfect for relaxing and watching the world go by.
- Interlocking walkway leads from the driveway to the front entrance.
|Address: 49 Selhurst Avenue
|Neighbourhood: Barrhaven / Havenlea
|Lot size: 29.45 x approx 98.00
|Style: 2 storey end unit town
|Garage: 2 car with inside access and private driveway
|Basement: fully finished
|Inclusions: Stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher & hood-fan, washer, dryer, central air, HRV, furnace humidifier, all lighting fixtures, all window coverings except as excluded, 2 ceiling fans, central vac & tools, shed, auto garage door opener & 2 remotes, in-ground sprinkler system, alarm system (hardware only), shelving in garage & furnace room.
|Exclusions: Master bedroom & living/dining room draperies, dining room light fixture, fridge in basement
|Year built: 2006
|Taxes: $3,645 2016 (approx)
Living room: 19.4 x 11.0
Dining room: 12.0 x 9.6
Kitchen: 8.0 x 10.6
Powder room: 2 piece
Master bedroom: 13.0 x 16.0
Ensuite bathroom: 4 piece
Bedroom #2: 10.0 x 14.0
Bedroom #3: 9.0 x 12.6
Loft: 10.0 x 10.8
Main Bathroom: 4 piece
Family room: 18.7 x 13.9
Garages / Outbuildings:
New shed and composite deck.