52 SELHURST AVE. BARRHAVEN / HAVENLEA
BARRHAVEN / HAVENLEA
Pride of ownership is evident throughout this pristine and lovingly maintained home! The “Tamarack Balmoral” offers 1817 sq. ft. of space including the builder finished basement.
This home offers a wonderful floor plan and features an optional second level layout that includes a large laundry room and full luxurious ensuite bathroom.
The main level features upgraded Oak hardwood floors. You’ll also find upgraded cabinetry throughout this home. The kitchen comes fully equipped including fridge, stove and dishwasher!
Other upgrades includes undermount and pot lighting in the kitchen, upgraded underpad and carpeting where installed, newer sod both front and back and a new roof as of 2019.
South facing sunny backyard is fully fenced and perfect for enjoying the warmer weather. This space is great for a Bar-B-Q or just an area for the kids to play.
The location is excellent within one of the nicest neighbourhoods in Barrhaven. Not only will you enjoy the South facing backyard but there is a fabulous park just steps away! There’s excellent access to public transportation and both Separate and Public schools are all within walking distance.
- Large foyer with ceramic floors greets your guests as you welcome them to your new home.
- A two piece powder room is conveniently located on the main level.
- Access to the single car garage is also through the foyer.
- The main floor living room features Oak hardwood floors and a large South facing window that allows abundant natural light to fill this room. This room is perfect for relaxed or formal entertaining.
- The dining room is a great spot for formal dinners with friends and family. Holiday feasts will be enjoyed in this attractive dining room
- The eat-in kitchen has many outstanding features including ceramic tile floors, ceramic backsplash, pot lighting, upgraded cabinetry and a full complement of appliances. There’s even undermount lighting. Access to the backyard is from the kitchen.
- Upstairs you’ll find three good sized bedrooms including a spacious master bedroom with full ensuite bathroom.
- The master offers you abundant space for all your furniture placement including ample room for a king size bed. You’ll also find a spacious walk-in closet with multi-level shelves and closet rods.
- The ensuite bathroom features a large shower, deep soaker tub, ceramic floor and ceramic tub surround. A wonderful retreat at the end of a hard day.
- Both secondary bedrooms are very generously sized and perfect for tots, teens or guests. Both feature spacious closets with multi-level shelves and colonial pull doors instead of the typical sliding doors.
- The main bathroom is perfect for the rest of the family and features ceramic floors and tub surround.
- The laundry room is conveniently located on the upper level. No more dragging your laundry all the way to the basement. You’ll have lots of storage space with a full compliment of upper storage cupboards.
- Finally this level’s flooring is upgraded carpeting and underpad throughout the halls and bedrooms. Although original to the home, the carpeting has been gently used and very well maintained and will offer you many more years of enjoyment.
- Here you’ll find a spacious area for all your family and entertaining needs. The natural gas fireplace has been located on this level adding that little extra warmth and atmosphere. There’s lots of space for entertaining, watching TV or a place for the kids to play. Plush upgraded carpeting and underpad has been installed here too.
- There is tons of storage room left over.
- The exterior is low maintenance. Vinyl windows along with brick and siding exterior makes this home simple to maintain.
- The backyard is fully fenced and offers plenty of space for outdoor enjoyment. New sod both back and front was installed last year.
- South facing backyard for full sunlight all day long.
- New roof shingles 2019.
- This home is very well located with a lovely park right across the street.
- This a most desirable community with schools, shopping and public transportation all within a short distance. Easy access to Prince of Wales Drive as well as RCMP headquarters are more features of this location.
Ready to just move into!
A house you’ll be proud to call home!
Offer presentation March 18, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. Offers should be registered 6:00 p.m. Please provide proof of financing from your lender.
|Address: 52 SELHURST AVE. BARRHAVEN / HAVENLEA
|Neighbourhood: BARRHAVEN / HAVENLEA
|Lot size: 20.01 X 98.56 ft. APPROX.
|Style: 2 STOREY TOWNHOME
|Garage: SINGLE CAR INSIDE ACCESS
|Basement: FULLY FINISHED
|Inclusions: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, auto garage door opener & 2 remotes, all lighting fixtures, all window treatments, central air, furnace humidifier, alarm system hardware, central vac, HRV
|Exclusions: Alarm monitoring, microwave oven.
|Year built: 2006 APPROX.
|Taxes: $3,445.00 (2019)
Living Room: 11.0 x 14.8
Dining room: 10.8 x 10.0
Kitchen: 8.0 x 9.3
Eating area: 10.4 x 8.3
Powder rm: 2 Piece
Master bedroom: 12.0 x 14.6
Ensuite bathroom: 4 piece
Bedroom #2: 10.2 x 12.0
Bedroom #3: 9.0 x 11.6
Main Bathroom: 4 piece
Family room: 18.9 x 12.1
Jog: 9.4 x 4.11
Utility / Storage: