What Neighbourhood is Right for You
Great question! Here are things to consider:
- Do you want a quiet suburban location?
- Does a commute to work bother you?
- Do you want to have lots of green space or parks for kids?
- How about schools and sports facilities?
- Have you considered public transport?
- Is good shopping close by important?
Then this sounds like you’d like today’s suburban neighbourhoods that offer schools, parks, shopping and much more. These suburban areas are booming all around Canada’s major cities.
- Do you want to be were the action is?
- Do you like to walk to restaurants, night clubs and bars?
- Do you like the hustle and bustle of the urban life style?
- Do you hate to commute?
- Do you want to avoid needing a car?
Then the city life is for you! Living in a major city with all it has to offer without much of a commute is appealing to lots of people and offers a unique lifestyle.
- Do you want lots of space between you and others?
- Would you like to raise animals?
- How about a Hobby Farm?
- Do you like a quieter lifestyle?
Rural properties sound like the right choice for you!
- You like the rural lifestyle but don’t want to be far from services.
- You have a family that needs to be close to schools and service but don’t want the typical suburban style.
- If needed, you don’t mind commuting to larger centers for work or some entertainment.
A small town sounds like the perfect spot for you to settle down in.
So, sit down with your partner and family and talk about your wants, needs and desires. Once you have a consensus you start start the process of narrowing down your choices to a manageable size and start looking at home!